Tuesday, 25 March 2014

MH370 is no more and Yes It's hard to digest!!

Yeah,
It's very hard to digest the fact that MH370 is no more and none of the passengers survived.

See the video below in which the Prime Minister of Malaysia clearly tells us about the MH370.





                           







And Finally The Story came to an end.

MH370 has ended in Southern Indian Ocean and there is no hope of any survivors said Prime Minister of Malaysia  Nazib Razak.





New Satellite analysis from Britain had shown that flight MH370,with 239 people on board,was last seen in the middle of Indian ocean.
This is a remote location,far from any possible landing sites.

So It is therefore with deep sadness and regret that i must inform you that,according to the new data,Flight MH370 ended in Southern Indian Ocean said Razak.



"Malaysian Airlines deeply regrets that we have to assume beyond any reasonable doubt that MH370 has been lost and that none of those on board survived."Malaysian Airlines said in a text message  to relatives and passengers and crew,the BBC reported.



The search for MH370 has gripped the entire world, with over 26 countries volunteering to help find the airliner that carried 239 passengers when it departed Kuala Lumpur on March 7th (March 8th local time). Since then, investigators have pored over information and satellite data in an attempt to uncover the plane's whereabouts. Authorities have revealed the flight was intentionally diverted away from its original path. That ominous revelation left them with a search area that at times has seemed hopelessly large.




But in recent days, Australia, China, and France have each spotted possible debris in the Indian Ocean's southern corridor, leading investigators to focus their efforts on the large swath of ocean. "Obviously we have now had a number of very credible leads and there is increasing hope — no more than hope, no more than hope — that we might be on the road to discovering what did happen to this ill-fated aircraft," said Australia Prime Minister Tony Abbott. With investigators seemingly confident about MH370's tragic conclusion, the hunt for debris remains priority number one. The plane's black boxes could help answer how and why it went missing in the first place.

                                         Further Information would be given tomorrow.



Post a Comment